Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Mel - so here go my answers! I tag Natalie, Sara, and Shannon!

1. Best thing you cooked last week.
Definitely my apple pie. In Alex's words, "the crust is tender and flaky, and the inside is not too soupy."

2. If money and time were no object, where would you go and with whom?
I would buy one of those around-the-world plane tickets and Alex and I would hit places like Japan, Australia, Brazil, Africa, any island in the Pacific. And then to top it off Alex and I would move to Ireland. :)

3. When was the last time you cried?
I think it was when I was watching High School Musical 2 when Gabriela is breaking up with Troy... :)

4. 5 things you were doing this month 10 years ago.
1) I was a Junior at Woods Cross High School
2) I was playing soccer
3) Although I have no concrete evidence of this, I'm pretty sure I had a sleepover with my friends this month
4) I went to Sadie Hawkins with JD Dunn
5) I'm assuming I went to a halloween party

5. 5 things on your to do list today.
1) Make a roast for dinner
2) Pack up my work computer for work tomorrow (my team got to work from home on Friday)
3) Get Sam's b-day card ready to go
4) Get Alex's cousins wedding cards ready to go
5) Email my family about my mom's b-day present

6. 6 favorite snacks:
1) Red vines
2) Jelly Bellies
3) hummus and pita chips
4) a bowl of fresh fruit
5) chips and salsa
6) beef jerky - especially when traveling

7. 5 bad habits:
1) I have bad skin and I itch it
2) I don't write in my journal
3) I let the recycle bin overflow and take over our house before I take it out
4) I take the clean clothes out of the dryer and put them in the hamper to be folded, and then never fold them
5) I check travel websites at least once a day to see if there are any good deals

8. 5 favorite foods:
1) Gyoza
2) Cheesecake
3) Kung-pao chicken from PF Chang's
4) European chocolate
5) Gelato

9. 5 places I've been:
1) Ireland
2) The Bahamas
3) Germany
4) Portugal
5) England

10. 6 favorite memories:
1) Traveling with Alex
2) Playing soccer and being awesome at it :)
3) Spending Thanksgiving up in Park City with my family skiing, drinking hot chocolate, and watching Anne of Green Gables
4) Any family get together because it's always an adventure, especially with the family growing!
5) Doing my MBA with Alex
6) My dog, Indiana

1 comments:

nathalia said...

I love reading these kinds of posts! I love all the favorite foods (Red Vines are a must-have) and that you watch Anne of Green Gables at Thanksgiving! You're amazing.