Saturday, March 21, 2009

Longwood Gardens

This morning we babysat Landon while his parents headed to New York. Landon is such a great kid! He is a year older than Nicole and is the nicest and well behaved boy. Alex said that we can tell Landon's parents that we'll babysit anytime (hint, hint Crystal).

After Landon left, we headed to Longwood Gardens. Alex's mom chose an annual garden pass as our birthday presents this year, and we wanted to get a head start! Alex scoped things out for our garden this year, and Nicole was loving being outside and seeing people. And I have to say that the conservatory was absolutely beautiful! Everything was in bloom and colorful and fragrant and it just made me long for spring. Here are just a few photos from our day.

2 comments:

Dennis Family said...

Beautiful!! I was just talking with Jorge and my mom earlier today about Longwood Gardens!! I love that place. Jorge could possibly have a buisness trip to Philidelphia later this year. I told him we'd have to go there. Hopefully with you three!!

Crystal, Troy, and Landon said...

I'm glad Landon was so good for you guys. Longwood Gardens looks so beautiful, I'll have to keep that in mind.