Thursday, March 12, 2009

9 Months!


I can't even believe I have a 9 month old. Time flies! Nicole is so active these days - crawling all around, pulling herself up onto anything, pulling everything off of bookshelves, talking (we think she's starting to figure out the mama and dada thing), and letting us know her opinions! She loves people, especially kids, and is always smiling at them. She has 3 teeth, with 3 others about to break through. Nicole is the nicest little girl and is so happy. We are so lucky to have her!

Here are her stats:

17 lbs 9.8 oz - 24th percentile
27.5 inches long - 42nd percentile
18 inch head circumference - 90th percentile

When I told Alex these stats, his response was, "so she's skinny, normal length, with a big head." Yep, that just about sums it up!

3 comments:

The Nortons said...

I can't believe that she is alreasy 9 months! She is so cute! Sounds like she is keeping you busy :)

nathalia said...

I don't know... I think the perfect summary is: ADORABLE AND CHEERY LITTLE GIRL!

simplysarah said...

What a beauty!

My sister has five girls, and when they were babies they were all short, skinny, and big-headed as well!