Wednesday, December 19, 2007

All the way from Okinawa!

My brother and sister-in-law, Mark and Cat, came for a visit last weekend. They brought their two little boys, Matt and Ethan. It's always so fun to see how the boys grow up - they live in Japan so we don't see them that often. For their visit we played some Wii, rode the train to Center City, ate cheesesteaks at Geno's, toured Independence Hall, saw the Liberty Bell, and ate some handmade Pennsylvania Dutch pretzels at the Reading Terminal Market. Lots of fun! They're our first family visitors, and ironically they live the farthest from us!





NOTE: I amend myself - My sister Megan, all the way from Ireland, was the first family visitor we had. She helped me drive our car across the country to my empty apartment in Philadelphia. :)

3 comments:

Christa O'Brien said...

Ooo! Do you guys have a Wii, too? We love ours! Tom just got Mario Galaxy. I don't really get into those kinds of games, just Wii sports and Wii Play. How bout you?

Medic Meg said...

Um, rude, I'm pretty sure I was your first family visitor, I was there when there was no furniture!

Medic Meg said...

haha, you amend yourself? Nice one, well, I just wanted your blog to be historically accurate is all...