Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The past month

I am absolutely loving this stage of Nicole. She has grown up so much and amazes me every day. I don't think I could have asked for a happier, more fun-loving little girl. Here are some random photos from the past month or so of Nicole enjoying life.

Nicole supporting her Phillies during the World Series!


OK, she may not look like she's having fun right here (she started crying when I told her that drawing on the wall is a bad thing), but I know she had fun while she was doing it!


Running around in the backyard.


Who knows?


Dancing with her daddy. Look at that belly!


Playing the guitar with daddy.

5 comments:

nathalia said...

I agree! This IS the best stage (so far) and she IS adorable!

SydneyMin said...

So cute! She's getting so big :)

simplysarah said...

She is a doll! Cute pics.

Shannon Stoker said...

She sure is adorable! And I'm glad you group "drawing on the wall" with "Nicole's fun stage"... way to keep things in perspective.

Natalie said...

Very cute pictures!