Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nicole-isms

I realized yesterday that I didn't even notice that we had passed Nicole's 16 month mark. Must be a sign that she's getting old (well, at least one of us is). So now that she's a big girl, here are some of the fun things she does.

Anytime Nicole sees a dog, she says, "arf!" Most of the time I haven't noticed the dog until I hear her say "arf!"

Nicole loves to dance. She was even dancing to the Mo-Tab during Conference.

When Nicole hasn't seen me in awhile, she'll start walking around the house yelling, "Mama!" Sometimes she yells the same thing when she hasn't seen Alex, but it's still "Mama!"

Nicole likes to come up behind people and tickle them while saying "tickle, tickle, tickle."

If it's getting near lunch or dinner time, I'll ask Nicole if she wants to go eat, and she walks straight to the kitchen.

Nicole loves her bathtime. Last night we were doing family home evening and she started to take off her shirt and pants, and was getting pretty close to getting that diaper off. Alex finally told her she could go and take a bath and she nearly jumped into his arms.

When we ask her where her belly is, she pulls up her shirt and touches her belly.

Every time Nicole sees a train, hears a train, or even sees train tracks, she says "choo!"

3 comments:

Melanie Hoopes said...

What a cutie. I love her walk, just strolling around. You've done good.

Sara said...

She's such a cutie!! I love that age!

Unknown said...

This is adorable! It's crazy to see her walking around. I miss you all!