Friday, October 2, 2009

Martha Stewart

I went to Martha Stewart in New York last week and had so much fun! Alex had to fly to Utah for work, so I ended up leaving Nicole with a babysitter all day - her first time getting babysat by someone outside of the family. I appreciate Carrie and MaryAnn so much for babysitting for Nicole!

We drove up to Staten Island and jumped on the ferry. This is Jen, me, Beth, Mindy, and Jenessa.


Here we are posing with Martha. The show was all about finance, and Michael Moore was the big guest. Mindy got to ask him a question on camera - pretty awesome! And we all got on camera, if even for a split second.


This is Martha's amazing set. Beth and I got to sit on the 2nd row on the floor.


This is Joey. He was the warm up guy and was really funny.


After the show we hit Magnolia Bakery and Ferrara. And then made a stop at Rice to Riches on our way out. There are tons of flavors of rice puddings in this shop, and it's all modern and funky and awesome.



Thanks girls, I had a blast!

1 comments:

Rich and Natalie said...

Looks so fun! Glad you guys got to go.