Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Our fatty coconut

We had an ultrasound last week, and our baby is "officially" a girl! We're still set for early June, and our baby girl is measuring in at a healthy 11 oz.

I was on one of the parenting websites today, and I was looking at how big our baby is right now. Apparently she is the size of a coconut, and should weigh between 9-10 oz. Well, as I said before, she's weighing in at 11 oz. Alex started talking to our baby calling her our fatty coconut. I just keep picturing this huge baby, and that kind of worries me. At least I know she's not starving in there!

4 comments:

Christy said...

I didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations! Girls are so much fun, lucky you!!!

nathalia said...

Hahaha! Well who doesn't love a coconut?

Sara said...

you need to post a photo of you with that cute coconut belly sometime!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you two. Girls are so much fun