Saturday, September 3, 2011

End of Summer

Here are just a few pictures from the end of our summer.


You'll never guess who took a bite out of this zucchini...



Joel in his awesome motorcycle overalls.



Nicole and her robots. Each one was a person in our family. They were pretty awesome. The Nikki robot is far left. She is always the biggest one when she builds/draws. Is she trying to tell us something?



We got some dirt and compost delivered for our yard, and Nicole loved playing on the dirt.



My big boy Joel

2 comments:

nathalia said...

Just toooo cute! And don't say end of summer... not yet!

And Nicole always looks so adorable with her braids and hair-dos... can I send Madeleine your way to get her hair done?

Medic Meg said...

I hope that I'm one of those robots! I know I'm the favorite Aunt! And i'm glad she was wearing her wellies in the dirt. Joel's looking so big, can't believe he's 9 months already...