Thursday, June 2, 2011

Nicole is 3 years old!

My big girl is 3! I can't even believe how fast it has gone. She is such a sweet, thoughtful, fun, silly, nice, HAPPY little girl. Here's the birthday girl!


One day at breakfast I was asking Nicole what she wanted to do for her birthday. She was very specific when she said she wanted a Minnie Mouse party with balloons, party hats, and her friends. She also said she wanted a cake with fresh strawberries. This made it very easy for me!

I decided to throw her a little party with some friends at the last minute, and I'm so glad I did. She loved every minute of it, and I especially loved when she was singing happy birthday to herself.

Cupcakes with fresh strawberries

Making bracelets

Playing with presents

Pull-string Minnie Mouse pinata

Cora, Nicole, Preslee, Penny

Alex came home a little early from work so that we could have our family party. We ordered pizza, had cake and opened presents. It was such a fun day. Happy Birthday, Nicole!



2 comments:

nathalia said...

What a doll! I love how everything matched, including her skirt! She's quite a lovely girl, especially with those heart-shaped lips and her long hair!

Sara said...

She is so cute! What a fun party for her!