Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cherry Blossom Festival

Two years ago when I was pregnant with Nicole, Alex and I ventured down to Washington DC to check out the cherry blossoms. Boy were we disappointed when we found that we had missed the blooming! So, I told myself that I would go back during peak blooming season, and we made it happen this year.

It was absolutely beautiful, and we couldn't have picked a better morning to go. The crowds were minimal (ok, normal for DC, but minimal for the blossoms) and we enjoyed every last minute in the city.


3 comments:

Sara said...

I would love to see DC with the blossoms - the photos look beautiful! What a fun trip!

Shannon Stoker said...

WOW!! Those blossoms are amazing. Next time we'll meet you there!

Dennis Family said...

Beautiful!! What a fun little trip! Nicole is just as cute as always!!