Sunday, May 3, 2009

Strawberry Festival

We headed up to Peddler's Village yesterday for the Strawberry Festival. There are a bunch of little shops, and there were booths set up everywhere with people selling things. This was definitely more my kind of thing than Alex's, but he is a good husband and goes with me! We ate some strawberry fritters, listened to the Daisy Junk Band (which Nicole loved), and enjoyed the beautiful landscaping. I got to go into the village candy shop (which I loved) and bought some fudge and hard to find candy bars. We also bought some strawberry tarts on our way out from the village bakery - SO delicious!

Oh, and Nicole is now 11 months old!


2 comments:

Medic Meg said...

Hey was it also "Wear an Irish Sweatshirt Day"? lol

Lisa said...

You guys do tons of fun stuff!! I love it. One of these days you will have to tell me about all these places so I can take my boys!