Monday, January 26, 2009

Fun Stuff

Nicole is growing up so fast and getting into everything! As I type, she has crawled over to the bookshelf and taken some of her baby shampoo off of the shelf. Ah, what fun. She is pulling herself up to standing on anything that is taller than her, and falling down and bonking her head quite a bit. But, she just keeps on going! Here is some of the fun we've been up to the past few weeks:

Alex and Nicole playing blocks

Nicole getting pulled around in her diaper box like it's a car

Nicole wearing pony tails for the first time

Crawling around

5 comments:

MaryAnn said...

She just gets cuter every day! I love her little pony tails. I can't believe she's crawling already!

nathalia said...

She is tooooo cute! Bet she's keeping you on your toes with all her movin' and shakin'! We have to get our girl's together! And I miss you!

Aileen Taylor said...

I didn't realize her hair was so long until it's up in pony tails. She's cute as a button!!!!

Dennis Family said...

I love the pony tails!! So cute!!

Crystal, Troy, and Landon said...

Love the hairdo! She is such a cute girl.