Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Holiday Weekend

I love holiday weekends. Even when we don't really do anything special. Just the fact that we can veg all weekend long and have Alex around for an extra day is holiday enough! In true Labor Day fashion, we bbq'ed. A lot. On Labor Day we visited two different state parks near our home. I totally regret not doing this more often over the past year - the parks are so beautiful! I also think that Nicole is a nature girl, since she loves going outside and seeing the trees and the sun shining through them. Here are just a couple of pics from our weekend...

Natalie holding Nicole and Madeleine

Alex's idea of fun

Alex and Nicole enjoying the park

2 comments:

jlbunting.com said...

I wonder if you could market that whole baby/ring toss idea?

The Nortons said...

Nicole is so cute! She is growing up quick! I guess that is what happens when we don't see each other too often. Looks like a fun weekend.