Saturday, August 2, 2008

2 Months


Our sweet baby Nicole is 2 months old. She's topping the charts at 12 lbs 9 oz, 23 inches. What do I love about her? Her happy time right after she eats. The way she kicks her socks off and leaves a pile at the end of the crib. The way she grunts after she poops. The way she stares at our ceiling. The way she wakes up happy in the morning and plays quietly in her crib. The way she curls her toes and flexes her feet while she's eating. The way she tries to suck her thumb. The way she sneezes. The way she laughs in her sleep. The way she smiles when she sees me. Can life get any better?!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Such a beautiful little girl! I still can't believe how much hair she has. We sure miss you guys!

nathalia said...

I concur! Life cannot get any better?! We are certainly living in the blissful moments. Madeleine says hello to darling Nicole!

Jenny P. said...

Oh, that is the cutest pose for a baby picture ever! It helps that the baby is one of the cutest I have ever seen. (I mean that quite literally.)

Melanie Hoopes said...

that is such a cute picture!! How lucky you are to have such a good baby - I'm jealous.

Sara said...

What a beautiful girl - and that photo turned out great!! I'm so glad that you love being a mommy!! :)

Shannon Stoker said...

Such a beautiful girl! Love those smiles!