Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nana's Visit

I was lucky enough to have my mom come visit for a week a few days after Nicole was born. It was SO nice to have her there to take the baby in the middle of the night so that Alex and I could get some sleep, and to watch the baby while I took a shower. Another great thing about having her visit was that she got me out of the house! Our first outing was to Sam's Club (exciting, huh?). We also hit Target, where my mom spoiled Nicole with lots of fun things. But the biggest outings were when we went to Princeton and Brandywine Valley. It was nice to be out and about - Nicole had tons of fun with her Nana and can't wait to see her again in July!


2 comments:

Christa O'Brien said...

Ever time I see your mom, all I can think is "remember to bring the cooler back." So good to see your mom again!

Anna said...

I'm so glad to find out about your blog! And congrats on Nicole's birth! She is beautiful.